Thursday, November 25, 2004

Welcome

I've decide to create a website, if that wasn't obvious. It's so the family can always know what's happening with their little lady, Abby and the new guy Davie! We've had a great first 3 months. We're healthy, happy and in love. We've been in the works in setting up schooling for Dave. We're penciling different ideas, options, and plans. We just have to decide which would be the best for our future, which is looking very bright I might add! He's been working long hours at the Country club so we don't have to be really far in debt when we get him going to the right school. I've been rowing and studying my little heart out. We had our last fall race in Virginia two weekends ago and our last 5k erg (rowing machine) test was yesterday! I got a 20:27.3... 7 seconds off my PR. In two weeks we're headed to Miami, FL for winter training. Well off to upload some pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home