Thursday, November 03, 2005

little boy Jo


Our little boy Jo, he is so wonderful!
Jonah started smiling recently. He is so precious when he smiles -- well, he always is, but especially when he smiles! I will never forget the first time he smiled back at me, when he recognized my face, when he knew who mom was. Oh, so fulfilling! he beginging to sleep mostly at night... But of course he wakes up to eat a couple times. The longest he has ever slept is 8 hours, but it was from 7:30 to 3:30 and what parent in their right mind goes to bed at 7:30? When he goes down at night, it's the first and only personal time I get for the day! I'm taking it for all it's worth! That is, of course, until Dave (dad) gets home at 9:30. All and all we normally got to bed around 11 or 12 after Jo wakes up the first time to eat. He then wakes up again aroun 4:30 and then again at 6:30. I don't get a lot of sleep, but I will definately sacrifce sleep for personal time, as long as it's not more than a few hours of sleep, because that's pushing it.

I've been doing my workouts. I like that the gym has cable. It's interesting, though, because I have to work out with Jonah strapped to my chest. I don't have to, but that's the only way to keep him entirely happy. He normally passes out about 10 minutes into the workout, which is good. I guess he loves the monotony of the Oliptical - and who doesn't?! Speaking of the gym, I'm going to upload some pictures and head there to get it over with for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home