Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Boy oh Boy...

So the Reds were at 500, but they've lost (Can you BELIEVE it!) the last 6 GAMES! And the most ridiculous loss of all Dave and I happened to be attending was on Monday, May 2. They were winning 9-3 at the bottom of the eigth. At the top of the ninth things went from great to horrible in a matter of seconds! It was crazy. Why Danny Graves is paid over 6 million dollars a year for the crap he pulls? He's the 2nd highest paid closer in all of MLB. You'd think he'd be the 2nd best! I'm not saying anything personal about the guy, because I dont know him, but he needs some MAJOR work on his game. Sean Casey shouldn't have made either of those ridiculous errors and Griffey and Dunn need to get the hustle back. It was a great game until the 9th. You'd think that after a loss like that I'd lose faith in my home team. But NO! I know it's in them to be great, they've just got to prove it to themselves now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home