Wednesday, November 23, 2005

You TURKEY!


SO now that we're pretty much down to half of a vehicle since the truck is pretty much useless (an A to B kind of car), we'll be hitching a ride to Thanksgiving. Luckily my family only lives about 50 minutes away. My mom offered to pick us up and take us home Friday morning. Thank you momz! The only problem is my dad and his side of the family. I have to figure out some way to arrange a ride to his house that 45 minutes from my moms and then BACK to my moms house! I would like to go and visit, so I hope the ride works out.

The first snow of the year was today. I walked out to go workout and I had no IDEA! Man! I waited a little too long to get the "Jonah's first snow" picture so most of the snow is way melted, but the point is, I tried!

So Dave and I are making Buckeyes tonight and some kind of yummy side to take with us to mom's house. I can't wait to see my mom. It's been too long. She can't wait to see little Jonah man. I am excited for her because he has gotten really fun recently. All he is is smiles and coos. Wonderful! He hasn't cried much recently. I guess that's a sign of a healthy happy baby boy! Alright, well I'm off to feed and bathe the wee one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home