Friday, December 02, 2005

A thousand miles...

Now listening: A Thousand miles - Michelle Branch.

I can now fit into 3, hear that, 3 pairs of my old pants. YES!

TO ALL: If anyone has any very petite winter clothes that aren't needed I am gathering some things for Nate's wife, Unis. This being her first winter, she doesn't have any winter clothes and the poor girl is prego! Nate said when they landed at CVG it was snowing and she had no idea what it was! I have gathered some things from my closet, but I'm a huge American and she is a very petite African so all I can give her are sweaters and jackets and hope she doesn't end up swimming in them.

OH, it's feeding time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, I'm looking for the little person stuff I know is SOMEWHERE in this crazy house. Talk to you soon!

9:21 AM  
Blogger dan said...

Hey - Carolyn told me that you were ordering some coupons off of ebay - awesome!

I wanted to let you know about another deal going on this week. Meijer is offering if you buy 8 participating General Mills cereals, you get a coupon for $8 off your next order. There are also coupons for $1 off 2 GM cereals blinkies at Kroger. Cereals are on sale for $2 at Meijer.

So you can pull 4 of these coupons from Kroger, take them to Meijer, and buy 8 cereals for $12, plus get $8 off your next order, so it's essentially 50 cents a box.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home