Tuesday, February 28, 2006

6 months old!

Jonah had his sixth month check-up today. He is 21 pounds and 30 inches long. He is way above the 95th percentile for height and in the 90th percentile for weight. He is currently sleeping off his vaccinations right now. He wasn't too sad after he got them done, but that is not to say he wasn't grumpy. He just wasn't screaming his head off like the other kids that got their shots today. He is a good boy! He is sitting up by himself with ease now, we just still have to be careful. If he gets excited he kicks his legs and falls backwards. He is in the early stages of crawling. He loves to do the soldier shuffle. He is starting to lift his butt up while laying on his belly. It's cute, of course. He is becoming more independent and tons more talkative. He is eating tons of solids now and loving it. He is just great all around!
(This picture was obviously taken in the gracery store. I had just realized how closely they matched and it was cute, so I took a picture.) We move into our new apartment on the 11th, so anyone that would love to offer their braun, that would be greatly appreciated! The new apartment is up MLK a little ways. It is close to the hospital and close to campus! We could walk to either place! It's two bedrooms, two full bathrooms, dishwasher, washer/dryer, dining room and SUPER HUGE closets! We are so excited to be moving into a better place that is less expensive!! So excited. And I'll be able to walk to class instead of trying to find a parking spot, WOO HOO!
Classes and grades are doing okay. I love my classes, but it is definately difficult getting all the assignments in on time with Jonah and rowing to add to the difficulty of the assignments. My grades aren't suffering too poorly, though. Still getting A's and B's. Rowing is going well. We're back on the water now! We row on the Little Miami now, instead of the Licking in KY. It feels great to be back on the water! We got a few new boats with RED RIGGERS!! How sweet is that! We were demoing a boat a new company called WinTech this past weekend. Cool boats, small seats. We have two coxies that have never really coxed before, so it has been interesting, to say the least.
This weekend is the team's sleep over at Steph Celek's house. It should be really fun! Neither Jonah or I have met Steph's daughter, Jordan, yet so it should be a blast just for those two! I hear Jordan is a red head just like Jonah! I, however, probably won't be spending the night because Dave will be all alone here at home. I don't want that. I am taking Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon chips. I got the recipe from one of the ladies at church from an Enrichment activity, so thanks to whomever!

Alrighty, I'd better get back to cleaning and homework while I've still got time!

1 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

One thing that I liked about living over thataway is that there's a campus shuttle (not sure if they still have it) but it goes from West Campus to East Campus, so sometimes I would take the shuttle when I didn't feel like walking (we used to live over on Steston near Eden and MLK

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home