Monday, January 09, 2006

Food everywhere, even in my knee pit...

Yesterday was interesting to say the least. I was the victim of severeal very vicious food attacks set on me by my son, Jonah and my husband, David. Not only rice cereal, but butternut squash, mashed up sweet corn and whole corns. A little bit of green bean juice as well as Sloppy Joe mess. Thanks, you two, thanks.

David said the word, "Oodles" while explaining some football thing to me the other day. It was the funniest thing I have heard in a while.

Jonah is a roll over and talking machine now. If he were a turtle he would survive any turn over. If he were in some sort of talking contest, he would surely win.

I was offered a position to write for UC's newspaper today by the wonderful Al Sabato. Should I take it?

Classes and practices are going well. I am headed to one of them soon.

Eunice and Nate came over last thursday. Eunice showed us this great way to carry a baby by only using a bath towel! How cool is that! Alright, I am headed to Psych 575. Hope I don't fall asleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

I told Dan that you were offered a job writing for The News Record. And I asked him if he thought you should take the job. He said, "Only if she can make the paper not suck so much!" I never attended UC, but when Dan and I were dating he told me often at how terrible the UC paper was. That it always has mistakes in it and the stories were just dumb. He even said that he read it recently on line and it was still just as bad! :-) So if you join up with the News Record can you fix it for us? hee hee

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home