Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year

Well, well, well... I don't know what to do with myself! Dave went to the store and Jonah is asleep! In fact he has been sleeping all morning! He woke up at 3 and ate, went right back to sleep. Then he woke up at 6 to eat and play. He stayed awake till 7:30 and then he slept with me until 9. He played for about 10 mins and then went to leep in his room. It's now noon and he is still sound asleep. YAHOOO! Although, him sleeping this much probably only means one thing. HE'S GROWING! We actually got some cleaning done today. Dave cleaned out the nasty fridge while I did dishes... I am waiting, though, for Dave... I've got tons of stuff to do. Rowing starts tomorrow, so I have to get a physical, buy books (well, not buy them, but you know, get the slip from the Athletic department and then just got pick them up) and then workout. Yeah... New Years was fun. I visited fmaily at Deer Creek Park, then we went out to dinner with Dave's friends Chris and Nick and their wives Bridget and Tiffany. It was a lot of fun. After dinner we were supposed to go to a party that a family from church was throwing, but we were all too tired! We had all started our day at 6, but only Jo was the lucky one who got to take naps. Well that is all for now, maybe I'll find a fun picture to post. Yep! This is Jonah's first solid food YAY!!!!He's now eating, rice, carrots, squash and oatmeal. Once he starts to like the veggies, then we'll start him on the good stuff (fruit)!! Our doctor said, if you start them on fruit, they won't eat anything but fruit because it's sweet. good thinkin', Doc!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home