Thursday, December 08, 2005

Mr. Fist'er



Jonah loves to lick, chomp, suck and taste his fists. His nickname of the week is Mr. Fist'er (hence the blog title). Picture is posted here of the tasting of baby fists.



I had my first experience with double coupons yesterday! Boy was it tough, especially with a wee one riding on my chest, crumpling up the coupons in my hands. So I spent about $34 on : 1 gal. Milk, 6 cans of Similac, 1 doz. eggs, 9 boxes of General Mills cereal, 1 bottle of tropical juice, 2 packages of applesauce, garbage bags, 1 Jumbo bag Luvs Diapers, 4 cans of Meijer soup, 1 bottle of Softsoap, 1 bottle Mrs. Dash Marinade, 1 bottle Garnier Fructis styling gel, 1 Complete Care toothpaste, 4 boxes of Taquitos, 2 boxes Uncle Ben's rice, 2boxes Huggies wash clothes, 2 bottles Huggies Skincare products, 1 box baby cereal. For a first Time couponer, That's a PRETTY GOOD DEAL! Again, DAN teach me! Teach me the art of couponing! I did the math, so it is roughly .83 cents an item! Well done, self, well done.



Yesterday Jonah weighed 16lbs 12ozs. That's right people. He is less than 3 pounds shy of doubling his birth weight AT 3 1/2 MONTHS! Might I mention that one week ago he weighed 15.4 pounds. The boy is gaining weight FAST! He is also SUPER huge. He can hardly fit in his car seat anymore length wise. Two Saturdays ago, Anne came over for dinner and Jonah was about half of Anne's length! I'll add the picture, just so you can see for yourself just how long he is! Man O man.

Well, I'm off to download pictures.

2 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

Nice work! Sooooooooooooooper double coupons! Remember that both Meijer and Kroger double coupons up to 50 cents every day, so if you have low value coupons, you don't have to wait till super doubles week.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

go abby!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home