Thursday, January 05, 2006

Match in the Gas Tank... BOOM BOOM

Crew and school started earlier this week and I will just say, "Ouch." Not only did we do a 75 min piece on the erg for the first day back, but yesterday I was one of 4 students in a research methods class. Ouch is right! And the teacher, poor guy, is retired and is teaching this class for fun. He kept on telling the corniest jokes. It was cute and we laughed out of pity. Rowing is going well. Some of the girls are still looking at me like, "Huh, who are you," but that's alright. It will all come with time. The Senior team, I believe, has won the Winter Wonder Erg Challenge! We rocked it! We got over a million meters logged over winter break, how sweet is that. The erg room is CLEAN! It was mopped and all the ergs were cleaned and it's nice and organized now. I'm way impressed with how great it looks now, Oh and 8 or 9 new ergs. They're shinny! Rule # 1 is NO SPITTING. That was never a problem for me, but man, some of those girls can really SPIT! I was suprised.

Jonah is doing well. He can fit his whole fist into his mouth (as you see by the picture). Isn't that funny, like mother like son. He also likes to hop a lot. I guess you could consider that like the jumpies we do for rowing. Man, I haven't done jumpies in forever! Well, Nate and Eunice are coming over with Emily tonight, and all though I won't get home until after practice and class (around 7:30), I have still got to clean this wreck of a house. Dave better have a good meal waiting on me for when I get home, or else! (Just kidding!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home