Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Knit On!

Well, I wrote a post about a week ago, but that was a bust. So I'll make a synopsus... Basically, Jonah is starting to REALLY crawl and not just slide along, I am knitting a sweater for Dani's dog, Princess Lulu Wellington III. A link to her website is on the right... We've been going to the parks around Clifton almost everyday recently and it has been a blast! I'll add pictures... I've been babysitting another baby Jonah's age, Walker, two days a week to help out his parents. I'll add a picture... The picture will tell you how much bigger Jonah is than babies his age. Walker is an average sized baby and he's 10 days older than Jo. Jonah is also getting 3 more teeth. Yay for him being able to chew effectively, but boo for me because I have to stick my finger in there sometimes, only to be bit! Oh, Jo Be... My clases are awesome. They're very informative! Ummmm That's all that was in the last blog...
SO Easter was a blast and Jonah had a ton of fun laughing at the dogs. I am currently scarfing down easter candy (thanks mom!) and it is dang good! I haven't had a tootsie roll in a while!
OH! May 19th there is going to be a parade on campus for the completion of MainStreet. The rowing team, including myself, will be carrying a boat and oars to show off to people, sounds fun, huh?!
Dave is working a double today (bummer) so, I am pretty bored, especially since Jonah is asleep. I think I will go clean, and by clean I mean play with some of Jonah's toys and then while doing dishes, eat dinner.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gas mileage saver

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home